Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Let's start finding "Hidden Gem"!



My name is Ji-eun Kim from South Korea. I'm still university student interested in international trade. To get hands on experience, I started selling things in ebay a couple of months ago. I'm dreaming of becoming an expert in international trade. That's why I've decided to start this blog "Hidden Gem Finder" The purpose of this blog is to collect valuable information on hidden products all over the world.

Given that international trade has already been common, we can easily get nice and reasonable price products from other countries. But there are still so many "hidden gems" waiting to be found all over the world. So my goal should be finding amazing and useful but hidden products all over the world. Plus, I want to share this information with those who will be interested in this blog.

I wish this blog will prosper and be full of useful information and communication with people having the same interest with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment